Elbit Systems display (Display area A-8) will include airborne self-protection solutions, Precision-Guided Munitions, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) technologies as well as commercial aviation systems.
· MUSIC™ family of Direct Infrared Counter Measures (DIRCM) for protection against shoulder launched air to surface missiles
· All-in-Small: Full protection and situational awareness
in a single extremely small and lightweight LRU
· Solid State Phased Array Transmitter (SSPA) is an Electronic Warfare (EW) transmitter suitable for airborne, ground and naval platforms.
· Flares: an Infra-red (IR) spectral decoy for fixed and rotary wing combat aircraft
· Mini Stand-Alone Missile Protection System (SAMP): is comprised of a mini countermeasure dispenser system and a mini IR decoy flare, capable of defeating most modern IR-seeking MANPADS and air-to-air missiles
· Light SPEAR™: Electronic Attack and self-protection system for UAS
· ReDrone: a multi-layered counter-UAS system that enables to detect, identify, track and neutralize multiple drone-type simultaneously
· iSNS (Immune Satellite Navigation Anti-Jamming Systems): an airborne electronic countermeasure system that ensures reliable, non-stop GPS operation.
Commercial Aviation Systems:
· InSight™: A display System designed as an integrated flight deck solution, featuring embedded synthetic vision with advanced mapping, electronic charts, and radio control
· ClearVision: a Head-Up Display (HUD) that presents aircraft data over a transparent glass, enabling pilots to fly with out-of-the-window view in critical phases of flight
· ClearVision: an Enhanced Vision System (EVS) for operation and landing in low visibility conditions
· Skylens: a wearable HUD packed in a lightweight, easy-to-install device
· SkyVis: a HUD system that provides helicopter pilots with enhanced situational awareness and a conformal “head up” view in day/night flight